- Applicants must have at least three (3) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid professional experience in an administrative office environment.
- Strong candidates will demonstrate the ability to effectively convey information, service customers in a professional, courteous manner, actively listen to what customers are saying, and work well with others.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
- It is strongly preferred that applicants have Proficiency with Microsoft applications, and Google Suite
- Excellent oral and written communications and organizational skills.
- Use of such machines as microfilm facsimile, CAD terminal, scanning equipment, and other standard office equipment will be necessary.
- In addition, knowledge of relevant Boston Police Department Rules and Procedures, the Boston Street Directory and District Book are helpful.
Criminal Record Check Required
A Pre Employment Drug Test is Required
Boston Residency Required
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU / RL-11
Hours Per Week: 35