- Three (3) to four (4) years of full-time experience in the human services/or education field.
- At least one (1) year of administration experience which includes the supervision of staff and budget responsibilities.
- It is preferred that the candidate have experience working with or organizing community groups, and experience working with people from a broad range of social and economic backgrounds.
- It is also preferred that a candidate hold a degree from an accredited four year college.
- However, a candidate with or without a degree will be acceptable if that candidate can demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
The location for this postion is BCYF - Nazzaro Community Center
C.O.R.I check required. S.O.R.I check required.
BOSTON RESIDENCY REQUIRED.
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SENA/MM5-8
Hours per week: 35