- Ability to coordinate and schedule diversified programs of educational, recreational, social and cultural activities for all residents of the community.
- Ability to prepare building usage data and activity reports.
- Ability to establish and enforce rules and regulations for the use of the facility.
- Good knowledge of security and safety procedures.
- Good knowledge of management, security procedures, scheduling of activities for a school facility.
- Ability to work with people at all levels and the general public.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
- Must have and maintain a current MA driver's License.
C.O.R.I. Check Required. S.O.R.I. Check Required.
BOSTON RESIDENCY REQUIRED.
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU/CC-7
Hours Per Week: 35