- Applicants must have at least three (3) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid professional experience in an administrative office environment. Applicants must have strong writing skills. Applicants should possess the ability to communicate clearly and work well with others while meeting media deadlines.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
- Experience and knowledge in Multimedia platforms, including Facebook and Twitter is strongly preferred. Knowledge of various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred and may be substituted for two (2) years of the required experience.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who demonstrate a strong ability to interface with social networking sites and are enthusiastic users of Multimedia platforms.
A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED ON ALL APPLICANTS.
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED.
BOSTON RESIDENCY REQUIRED.
Hours per Week: 35
Please refer to the Salary Information Section on the Boston Career Center site for more information on compensation. For each Salary Plan, salaries are listed by Grade and Step.