- Minimum of three (3) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time experience in human resources, clerical, office administration, or related field.
- Associates Degree may count up to one (1) year of required experience, Bachelor’s degree may count for up to (2) years of required experience.
- Working knowledge of the City’s time and attendance policy preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to set up and maintain appropriate record keeping and filing system.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply independent analytical and research skills.
- Ability to adhere to, and consistently comply with, strict timelines and deadlines pertaining to payroll submissions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professional, adaptable and collaborative attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
Subject to CORI, Sex Offender Registry, Finger Printing, and a Criminal Background check
Boston Residency Required
Hours per week: 35