- At least three years experience in statistical research or a related field.
- Appropriate educational substitutions may be accepted for two years of this experience; a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Geography, Business or a related field is preferred.
- Skill in spreadsheet, database, GIS and presentation graphics software preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SPSS, CAMA and the Internet preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics, property valuation and Boston's real estate market conditions preferred.
- Familiarity with Boston's neighborhoods preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including data presentation, preferred.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills preferred.
- Organizational and project management skills preferred.
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgment and must be able to focus on details as required.
Boston Residency Required
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU/RL/16
Hours per week: 35
Please refer to the Salary Information section on the Boston Career Center site for more information on compensation. For each Salary Plan, salaries are listed by Grade and Step.