- Applicants must have at least four (4) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, experience in budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, or data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field may be substituted for two (2) years of the required experience.
- Ability to prepare and analyze budgetary and financial matters; analyze systems and procedures; define or identify management problems and recommend solutions; prepare clear and concise statistical and evaluation research reports.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of program evaluation and government fiscal management and budgeting preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and Google Suite.
- Intermediate level of understanding of Excel or equivalent required.
- Prior experience with Access or other database management systems preferred.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
- Bilingual, a plus.
Boston residency is required upon hire.
Salary Range: $75,000-95,000, commensurate with experience and years of service
Hours per week: 35