- At least three (3) years of full-time or equivalent part-time professional experience in personnel work and/or office management with one (1) year in a supervisory role preferred.
- Knowledge of election related laws and procedures preferred.
- Must be a registered voter in the city of Boston (M.G.L., Chapter 51, section 25).
- Ability to follow complex instructions and to effectively communicate with employees and the general public.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to conduct interviews, train and screen potential employees.
- Thorough Knowledge of labor laws and procedures pertaining to union employees.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Peoplesoft, iCIMS and other City computer programs.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on details as required by the job.
Must work flexible shifts during election and listing periods.
Boston Residency Required.
Hours per week: 35