- At least four (4) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional experience in statistical research, economics, mathematics or a related field.
- Relevant educational substitutions may be accepted for two (2) years of this experience; a Master's degree in an appropriate field is preferred and may be substituted for three (3) years of the required experience.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office products and Internet.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
- Ability to work in a team environment, to handle complex and multiple assignments, to be flexible and creative, and to meet deadlines.
- STRONGLY PREFERRED: Experience in commercial real estate valuation and related concepts.
- Demonstrated expertise in statistical analysis and reporting techniques; knowledge of Access, Excel, SPSS or other statistical packages, presentation graphics, GIS software, Tableau and other application software; knowledge of SQL, CAMA and programming languages; demonstrated knowledge of real estate assessment and modeling practices, valuation methodology and GIS analysis; strong oral and written communication skills, including data presentation.
City of Boston Residency Required
Union/Salary Plan /Grade: SEIU/RL-18
35 hours per week
Please refer to the Salary Information section on the Boston Career Center site for more information on compensation. For each Salary Plan, salaries are listed by Grade and Step.