- At least four (4) years of full-time,or equivalent part-time, professional experience in assessment administration or related field within a large jurisdiction of which two (2) years must have been in a supervisory capacity. A bachelor's degree in business, public administration or related field preferred and may be substituted for two (2) years of the required experience. There is no substitution for supervisory experience.
- Professional designation - MAA, CMA, CAE (Mass. Accredited Assessor, Certified Mass. Assessor, Certified Assessment Evaluator) or more advanced designation preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of valuation methodology, CAMA systems (computer assisted mass appraisal) and assessment operations and research highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze and manage data required.
- Demonstrated administrative and project management skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to train, motivate and supervise staff.
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet complex operational goals in required time frames preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in the proficient use of various computer software programs, including Microsoft Words for Windows, Excel and Access, and other software applications preferred.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
Boston Residency Required.
Terms: Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SENA-MM1 -9 Salary Range $79,685.53 - $115,181.12
Hours per week: 35
Please refer to the Salary Information section on the Boston Career Center site for more information on compensation. For each Salary Plan, salaries are listed by Grade and Step.