• Responsible for typing correspondence and reproducing documents.
• Responsible for incoming telephone calls.
• Provide information regarding Center’s programs and servicing.
• Assist in the development and distribution of correspondence, flyers, pamphlets, etc.
• Pick up and distribution of mail.
• Maintenance of files.
• Responsible for membership.
• Keep supplies in order.
• Represent agency in meetings as requested by supervisor.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• At least two years’ experience in a related field.
• Ability to type 30 wpm
• Able to work with multicultural/multiracial community
• Pleasant personality
• Be able to work flexible hours
C.O.R.I. & S.O.R.I. check required.
BOSTON RESIDENCY REQUIRED
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU/CC-6
Hours per week: 35
Schedule: Tuesday thru Friday 8am-4pm and Saturday 9am-5pm