- One (1) year of computer technology experience.
- A strong background in teaching and using technology for educational purposes, experience providing PC technical support.
- Hands on experience with IBM compatible systems, educational software, business applications, and MS Office suites.
- Basic knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft's Graphical User Interfaces. Windows 2000 and XP operating systems.
- A general understanding of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks preferred, but not required.
- The ability to function well in a team with experience working in a community setting.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
C.O.R.I check required. S.O.R.I check required.
Boston Residency Required
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU/CC-14
Hours per week: 35
Schedule: Monday 1:30pm-9:30pm, Tuesday- Friday 11:00am-7:00pm