- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Department of Early Education and Care (DEEC) Infant, Toddler and Preschool certified.
- Minimum of a CDA (Child Development Associate) or equivalent.
- Completion of a three (3)-credit course in Child Growth and Development.
- Must have or be enrolled in an associate or baccalaureate degree program (annual reports must show continuous progress).
- At least one year experience working in an infant/toddler preschool setting.
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
C.O.R.I. Check Required. S.O.R.I. Check Required.
BOSTON RESIDENCY REQUIRED
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU/CC-8
Hours per week: 35
Schedule : Monday - Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm