Minimum Entrance Qualifications:
- At least two (2) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, experience in office administration or management, accounting, and financial reporting with a concentration in basic accounting and record keeping.
- An undergraduate degree with a major in business administration, public administration, or business management may be substituted for the required experience on the basis of one year of such education for six months of the required experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; to collect and analyze financial data; to prepare reports with findings and recommendations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, employees in other departments and external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability with software such as Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in software such as PeopleSoft BAIS Financials and Human Capital Management strongly preferred.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
Boston Residency Required
Union/Salary Grade: Non-Union/MO-6
Hours per Week: 35